The MIT MIMO and McKinsey & Co. collaborative study of artificial intelligence (AI) in manufacturing and operations now live in the current edition of the Harvard Business Review. This first-of-its-kind study is a comprehensive undertaking to identify how manufacturing and operations leaders create the right organizational capabilities and prioritize the use cases with the largest KPI improvements.
- Read about the study in the Harvard Business Review
- Learn more about the survey on McKiney’s website
- Read MIT coverage of the MIMO – McKinsey Survey at MIT News
- Control.com article discussing ‘Smart’ technologies and machine learning: Absolute vs. Gauge Pressure: Understanding the Difference
- Control.com article discussing interview with MIMO Managing Director Bruce Lawler and the MIMO – McKinsey survey: MIT Promotes Industrial Competitiveness with MIMO Educational Program
If you are interested in participating in this year’s survey, sign up on our contact form and select “MIMO – McKinsey Study” from the interest options.